Thursday, January 28, 2010

observations

1. i have tried maybe 2683 ways to fold a fitted sheet, and none of them work. i give up. there is no good way to fold a fitted sheet.

2. sun makes everything ok. i was out running errands this morning, and even though it was freeeezing (like, so-cold-your-teeth-hurt) it was also awesomely sunny, which made the cold seem quite bearable, actually. i can't feel my nose, but i definitely got my vitamin D for the day.

3. people who work at my whole foods are amazingly, genuinely kind and helpful. i love them. it makes me let slide the fact that their milk is $5 a gallon.

4. searching for deals on plane tickets online is super fun, except when you actually have to buy a plane ticket. then it is suddenly totally tedious and annoying.

4 comments:

annapate said...

1. I see polenta :)
2. and where are you going that you need to purchase a plane ticket??

Jessica Jo said...

2. Lies! Sunshine is evil! I have a tshirt to prove it!

Megan said...

Oh man, I hate fitted sheets. I always try to fold them and end up plopping them down in a pile.

Grey Cottage Studio said...

I really like #3. I think I need that on a bumper sticker, or at least a facebook post (is that today's version of a bumper sticker?)

Follow THis Blog with Bloglovin

Follow The Lulu Bird